Work for us!
Are you enthusiastic about sport, organised, reliable, enjoy teaching and most of all want a job that is fun? If this sounds like you then get in touch with us at uPlay Sports!
We have positions open both throughout the year and seasonally during the school holidays on our Multi-sports, Tennis, Netball and Football courses & camps. Work hours are often flexible, however we generally have a higher demand for coaches during the summer holiday periods.
Benefits of working for uPlay
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- Pass your enthusiasm and knowledge onto others so they can enjoy the gift of sport.
- Improve your C.V by proving you can work within a diverse team with customers of varying abilities.
- Gain coaching and other qualifications.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- A variety of locations to choose from.
Do I need any qualifications?
Most of our coaches come from a sporting background and already hold a coaching qualification in a certain sport. However, if you do not have this yet you can still work for us. We will train, mentor and guide you on how to get an official qualification once you are with us.
You MUST however have an enhanced DBS certificate if you are over 16 years of age in order to take on a role with us. Please get in touch for more information on how to do this if you do not have one.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Multi-sports camp manager
- Multi-sports activity leader
- Tennis activity leader
- Trampoline coach (Level 1 & 2 or above)
- Gymnastic coach (Level 1& 2 or above)
- Football coach (Level 1&2 or above)
- School activities leader